Amaron 675VA Pure Sine Wave Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Unique DSP technology
- Long-lasting battery life
- Pure copper transfarmer
- Compact & rugged design
Amaron 675VA pure sine wave inverter is one of the popular choices of inverter for home uses. Out of the three types of technologies used in inverters, the pure sine wave is the most efficient.
Amaron 675VA pure sine wave inverter, due to its use of pure sine wave technology is very efficient and reliable. The price of this inverter is Rs 5001.
Amaron 675VA pure sine wave inverter is an Indian brand which is manufactured by Amara Raja Electronic Limited, which is one of the best inverters for household use.
This Amaron inverter is a highly efficient inverter, operates well during power cuts and even during voltage fluctuations and low voltage.
During the power cut, most of the electrical appliances that take power from the inverter like fan operate with noise and light turns dim.
However, you will not get any such complaints from Amaron. It has the latest DSP pure sine wave technology which makes it reliable.
Some of the inverters available in the market claim to use this technology but this brand is genuine and long lasting. The model also looks very beautiful with its white colour.
The front panel has the important buttons like on/off button, mains, charging, UPS. The inverter also has indications for low battery and overload.
The price of the inverter is really worth it. However, it is not compatible with solar power. It requires one battery to draw power that is not included with the inverter.
Features of Amaron 675VA Inverter
- It has the latest DSP technology which enables smooth functioning of electrical appliances making them last longer.
- It uses pure sine wave which draws the DC current from the battery, converting it to AC current for running electrical appliances during power cut.
- The charging process of this inverter is very fast which is highly advantageous for people living in frequent power cut areas.
- It requires one battery of 100AH – 135 AH capacity to draw power.
- It has output voltage 220 V and Input voltage 110 V.
- It gives continuous power supply for 6 – 8 long hours depending on the load.
- It requires 8 hours for power back up.
- It has the loading capacity for electrical appliances such as three fans, three lights and one television set.
- It has output frequency of 50 Hz and input frequency of 50 Hz, +/- 5 Hz.
- In times of any emergency situations like short circuit or other such mishaps, Amaron 675 VA inverter has power off feature.
- This pure sine wave inverter has a fan in its back panel, which is used for cooling the device when it is heated up. The fan stops when it completely cools down.
You may also like to Read – Compare Your Inverter Battery Before Buying
Conclusion – Amaron 675VA pure sine wave inverter is available on the physical stores as well as online. If you want to avail discount on its price, better buy it online because most of the ecommerce platforms sell their product at a discounted price. It has 2 years of warranty on its product from the date of purchase.
However, any type of damage in the product is not covered in the warranty. The inverter comes with a user guide and the warranty card.
The service center is very good. The toll-free number is 18004257171. For any kind of service related to your Amaron 675VA, call at this number and within 24 hours you will get onsite service.