Juki DDL-8700 Sewing Machine
Lockstitch Sewing Machine
- 250-pound Maximum Weight Capacity
- 5500 stitches/minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
Juki DDL -8700 is a one-needle lockstitch sewing machine manufactured by Juki. This model comes with an automatic thread trimmer and the company has provided it with its new model control box and a new model compact servo motor for better performance. This new servo motor essentially helps with saving substantial energy.
The new control box has been recently developed with features to resist voltage fluctuations, noise, and vibration. This control box is equipped with an energy-saving mode making it the first model to do so.
Juki DDL-8700 Sewing Machine Specifications
- DDL-8700 comes in three weight categories – DDL-8700 (Medium weight), DDL-8700 (Light Weight), and DDL 8700H (Heavyweight).
- The maximum sewing machine for 8700 is five thousand stitches per minute but for 8700A and 8700H, it’s four thousand stitches per minute.
- The DDL model ranges from 4-5 mm stitch length depending on the model and gas a 30.7 mm needle stroke.
- It has a 4-row feed dog and an automatic lubricating full rotary hook.
- The body weighs around 28 Kg.
- DDL 8700 has an upgraded model by the name DDL 8700-7 that comes with additional features such as a compact-sized servomotor and a new power-saving control box.
- The DDL 8700-7 variant is slightly heavier with an overall weight of thirty kg.
- The machine head is designed using the latest 3D CAD technology.
- The machine produces low vibration and low noise providing a calm environment to work in.
- This Juki sewing machine has a low-tension sewing feature that responds to various kinds of fabric and helps create beautiful designs.
- The distance between the machine arm and needle provides sufficient area to handle fabric easily.
- It has a high-speed stitching performance that provides ease of operation.
- The machine comes with high-durability seats and also has extra attachment mounting seats for the attachment of new auxiliary parts.
- Presser’s foot comes with a 13 mm lift to increase ease and productivity.
- Other features include a light touch stitch dial, ease-to-operate features and a throat plate with marker grooves that act as guides for seam allowances.
You may also like to read – Juki sewing machine – A buying guide
Why do you need to Buy Juki DDL-8700 Sewing Machine?
DDL 8700 has so many wonderful features that are carefully assembled to provide professionals with the best work experience. Juki has also made a point to evolve its technology with changing times to keep up with the creative as well as production needs of its customers. With new technologies like an energy-saving control box and automatic lubrication, Juki has been creating some of the best sewing machines for home use.
Juki’s silai machines are known for their ease and comfort and a premium work ethic that keeps the work going seamlessly.
Juki DDL-8700 Sewing Machine Price
DDL 8700 is currently marked at around 14,500 as a starting price. Juki silai machines in general fall on a little expensive side but it provides you with features that are totally worth your money.