- 1 Should you Invest in Air conditioners in India?
- 2 Top AC Brands in India
- 2.1 1. Daikin Air Conditioner
- 2.2 Price and Feature of Daikin Air Conditioners
- 2.3 2. O General AC
- 2.4 3. Napoleon Air Conditioners
- 2.5 4. Hitachi Air Conditioner
- 2.6 Price and Feature of Hitachi Air Conditioners
- 2.7 5. Voltas Brand AC
- 2.8 Price and Features of Voltas Air Conditioners
- 2.9 6. Panasonic Brand Air Conditioners
- 2.10 Price and Features of Panasonic Air Conditioners
- 2.11 7. Carrier Air Conditioners India
- 2.12 8. Blue Star Air Conditioner
- 2.13 Price and Feature of Blue Star Air Conditioners
- 2.14 9. Lloyd Brand ACs
- 2.15 Price and Features of Lloyd Air Conditioners
- 2.16 10. Godrej Air Conditioners
- 3 11. LG
- 4 12. Whirlpool
- 5 13. SANYO
- 6 14. HAIER
- 7 15. ONIDA
- 8 RECONNECT
- 9 How to Choose the Best AC Brand?
- 10 Tips to Maintain Air Conditioners
- 11 Various Advantages of An Air Conditioner
- 12 Conclusion
Air conditioners not only provide us with much-needed relief from the heat, but they also help improve air quality and circulation within our homes. However, with so many different brands and models available in the market today, choosing the right one can be a daunting task.
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 air conditioner brands in India, based on their features, prices, and after-sales service so that you BUY THE BEST.
Should you Invest in Air conditioners in India?
As the summers approach in India, the demand for air conditioners starts to go up.
If you live in an area with a high power tariff, then it will be expensive to run an air conditioner. Even if you live in an area with a low power tariff, running an air conditioner can still be quite expensive.
The second thing is the maintenance cost of an air conditioner. Air conditioners require regular servicing and this can add up over time.
The third thing is the initial cost of buying an air conditioner.
The fourth thing is the warranty period of an air conditioner. Some brands offer extended warranties for their products.
If you live in an area with a hot climate, then it is advisable to invest in an air conditioner. On the other hand, if you live in an area with a cold climate, then you may not need an air conditioner at all.
Noise Level: Some air conditioners are very noisy while others are quite quiet. If you are sensitive to noise, then you should choose an air conditioner that is not too noisy.
Then check the energy efficiency of an air conditioner. If you keep these things in mind, then you will be able to make a decision that is best for you and your family.
Top AC Brands in India
1. Daikin Air Conditioner
The fact that the company does not interfere with quality but rather quantity during AC production makes it distinct. If you want to put in an air conditioner in a tiny bachelor pad, why should you spend on a 1.5-tonne inverter when you can easily get by with a 0.75-tonne non-inverter for half the price?
This air conditioner has a 3-star energy efficiency rating and uses little power at optimal settings, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of an AV while avoiding concerns about your utility bills.
Daikin is a very highly named Japanese air conditioner brand which produces all kinds of air conditioners from small house units to larger commercial ones.
When Daikin is compared to other brands it is one of the most trusted brands among the other in the case of air conditioners. The specialty of the Daikin air conditioners is that their split AC units have a rectangular shaped machine which takes less space.
You may be interested in checking the top 10 ac under 30000 here for your reference to choose from.
Price and Feature of Daikin Air Conditioners
- Starting price of Daikin air conditioners is ₹ 32,000.
- The eco mode in the Daikin Air conditioner protects the air conditioner from overloading of power and helps with a faster chilling technology during the scorching summer.
- Also the new swing compressor has a smooth rotation with no friction and vibration when compared to the other air conditioner brands that can have the quietest and eco friendly conditioners.
Price Range of Daikin Air Conditioners: – INR 20,490 to INR 61,990.
View all daikin air conditioner price list here.
2. O General AC
This brand has received five stars from the Bureau of Energy Efficiency for energy-saving technologies. The air conditioners in this line have a lot of energy-saving features. Fujitsu General, a Japanese brand, and ETA-ASCON STAR from Dubai formed this firm.
In less than two decades, O General has developed some of the best split air conditioners and window ac units in the market. Its 1.5 options provide amazing cooling.
O General Cost Ranges from Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 60,000.
View all o general ac price list here.
3. Napoleon Air Conditioners
It is a great unit for those who are looking for an air conditioner that will provide them with cool, clean air during the summer months. If you’re looking for an air conditioner that’s easy to install, Napoleon offers several different models that can be easily installed by yourself.
The price range for Napoleon air conditioners is relatively affordable ranging from Rs, 20,000 to Rs 62,000.
Also read about and try solar ac in india here.
4. Hitachi Air Conditioner
Why? Because, even though this is a 2-ton AC, it consumes very little electricity when operating at peak efficiency. Furthermore, in terms of long-term affordability, this unit has features such as power mode and many more.
The ability of this air conditioner to adjust to changing weather is remarkable. Even if you set it at a temperature that may not be suitable for the environment, its intelligent function will change the gears in response. As a result, the product will use even less electricity in certain situations as you may ask it to do so.
Hitachi is a Japanese producer of a conditioner and has spent over 30 years manufacturing the top quality air conditioners. The air conditioners manufactured by Hitachi are something that exchange the outdoor heat by cooling the indoors.
The air conditioner units of Hitachi prevent decaying when exposed to a lot of corrosive elements like moisture.
Price and Feature of Hitachi Air Conditioners
- Starting price of Hitachi air conditioners is 26000 rupees.
- The Hitachi air conditioners have a heater built inside which exchanges the cooling process.
- These air conditioners are also durable , pocket friendly and also stay for the environment.
The price range is from Rs 30,490 to Rs 56,990.
View all Hitachi air conditioner price lists model-wise here.
5. Voltas Brand AC
Voltas is the only company that will provide the most cutting-edge features to market, and you’ll be surprised that no one else does.
This is the greatest product you can get in this price range with features like high ambient cooling and stabilizer-free operation!
The price range is from Rs 27,490 to Rs 45,990.
The air conditioners which Voltas produces can be easily fit in rooms that measure from 0 to 110 square feet. Embedded notches in the capacitor wires enable for improved heat exchange and speedier cooling.
The purifiers also are quite dependable. Seven new goods have also lately been introduced by keeping all these aside from being one of the greatest air conditioning manufacturers in India, Voltas is a monster of the country’s major producers of a few other electrical devices.
You may also like to try tomashi cooler this summer.
Price and Features of Voltas Air Conditioners
- Volta’s air conditioners have a starting range of ₹27000.
- When the blow is completely off the blades keep blowing keeping the temperature table and reducing the need of continuous on-and-off switching. Also silver coils are more environmentally friendly than aluminum conductors.
Voltas manufactures commercial industrial and split AC units.
View voltas air conditioner price list (all models) here
6. Panasonic Brand Air Conditioners
The Panasonic 1.5-ton air conditioner is a feature-rich alternative. This AC is suited for Indian conditions and includes Wi-Fi support, voice control with an automated speaker, and more features.
This Panasonic air conditioning unit is one of the most energy-efficient and environment-friendly choices on the market today, making it an excellent choice in this price range of Rs 35,490 to Rs 62,990.
Air conditioners of high quality are in the hands of the brand Panasonic. These air conditioners include the advantages of having modern technology and also last longer. They have durable materials and also components which are of a higher quality. Panasonic basically uses technology that is advanced and of a higher premium quality so that the consumers experience a durable air conditioner.
You may also like to read about the pros and cons of taking AC on Rent here.
Price and Features of Panasonic Air Conditioners
- The Panasonic air conditioners have a starting range of ₹ 35,000.
- Premium quality product.
- Has sensors that sense human movement and other factors of the surroundings.
View all Panasonic air conditioners price list here.
7. Carrier Air Conditioners India
It is a world leader in high-tech heating and air-conditioning technology. Carrier serves customers in the commercial, residential, and building services sectors throughout the world. Willis Carrier founded this business. They also have split ACs, WiFi ACs,
The split air conditioner costs INR 49999 while the Santis Pro RYL Inverter 3-star air conditioner is priced at INR 52500.
View carrier air conditioners price list of all models here.
8. Blue Star Air Conditioner
The Blue Star 2-ton 5-star Inverter Split AC comes with some amazing features that you won’t find on other brands. After all, which company would do more justice to your investment than one known for producing some of the most adaptable and user-friendly remote controls?
This is an excellent air conditioner that provides real cooling power with five fan speeds and six cooling modes, which you may select from using the remote control.
The product’s six arms allow it to work with a wide range of tools. The brushless DC motor allows for precise cooling and self-diagnosis, resulting in an extremely potent device.
Talking about the Blue Star air conditioner, it has many benefits.
It has a special heater function which is already built in. The heating mode option shuts off from the compressor before reaching the specified warm temperature; it also solves the issue of low oxygen concentration.
Here is the list of air cooler price 2000 to 3000 for your reference to choose from if you are more interested in getting an air cooler installed in your home.
After spending 7 to 8 years in the market blue star has a very efficient hold on the air conditioner units in India. The Blue Star air conditioners have a filter which can remove all types of pollutants including bacteria, dust particles, viruses and also bad smell.
These I conditioners have quite good cooling performance and have a smart management function which allows you to operate and dilate your central air from a distance. It also provides cooling performance, low noise and effective air purification.
Price and Feature of Blue Star Air Conditioners
- The starting price of Blue Star air conditioner is ₹23,990.
- The air conditioners of Blue Star use metal coils for improved heat transmission and simple cleaning.
- It also uses R22 refrigerant. Which could be a great option if you live in a large house or workplace.
Price Range – INR 35,490 to INR 61,990.
View updated blue star ac price list in india here.
9. Lloyd Brand ACs
The Lloyd Air Conditioners are known for their state-of-the-art cooling technology, which includes Wireless Control, Quick Cooling, and Express Cooling.
If you are looking for the best air conditioner in India from a brand that you can trust, then Lloyd is the perfect choice for you.
Lloyd air conditioners are available in a price range of Rs. 22,990 to Rs. 54,990.
If you want to make a conditioner that is highly durable, the nation definitely goes for Lloyd. The air conditioners that are manufactured by Lloyd article are logically advanced and the price is also very reasonable.
If you are someone who is very concerned about the global situation or if you think about air pollution then these conditioners are perfect for you because the brand provides superior split air conditioners with powerful and long-lasting PM 2.5 filters.
These I conditioners are specially manufactured by Lloyd in terms of saving the environment and also the ozone layer so without any second thoughts you can go ahead with Lloyd air conditioners.
- Mini refrigerator price below Rs.3000
- Top Washing machine brands in india
- Refrigerator price 5000 to 10000 in india
Price and Features of Lloyd Air Conditioners
Lloyd air conditioners have a range starting from as low as ₹ 32,000.
The new Lloyd air conditioners have rapid cooling technology which employs a four-way cooling blade system that the firm confirms can chill a bedroom in much less than 2 minutes.
View lloyd air conditioners price list of all models here.
10. Godrej Air Conditioners
Godrej is a well-known name in India for heavy technology products. You will never be dissatisfied with a Godrej product in your home, whether it’s a dishwasher or an air conditioner. Due to its distinctive characteristics and demands, the Godrej 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC is a doubly rare item.
This device has it all, whether you’re searching for an inverter compressor, a sanitary filter, a dust filter, or an active carbon filter.
The price range is from Rs 35,490 to Rs 61,990.
View all godrej air conditioners price list in india here.
LG is also one of the air conditioner brands which you can easily depend on. If you are someone who is looking for a neck conditioner to fit in your bedroom then it’s a great choice to go with LG. The window AC is that LG manufacturers have a five-star rating and is energy efficient which provides a lot of features in a very less price segment.
Price and Feature of LG Air Conditioners
- Starting range of the LG conditioners have a price of ₹ 37,500.
- The air conditioners have a feature of a dust filter which decreases the energy intake .
- Also it has an Ocean black protection which helps in protecting the ozone layer and also has a gold fin condenser that is robust to atmospheric corrosion.
Whirlpool being a very renowned company is an American brand.
If you are someone who wants to save energy and wants to decrease their electricity bills then these whirlpool air conditioners are for you.
The eco option allows you to reduce the blow a power and save energy also these whirlpool AC’s are two-home compatible which means you can safely manage one from your home automation.
The firm provides a variety of cooling alternatives namely window and split air conditioners also these types of conditioners have a three-star rating and can operate without stabilizers. Whirlpool conditioners have inbuilt innovation with a 6th touch detector.
Also read biometric machine price and the best deal to buy a biometric in india.
Price and Features of Whirlpool Air Conditioners
- The whirlpool conditioners have a starting range of ₹ 32,000.
- It has an important conditional technology that is optimized cooling is provided by the Intellicomfort technology.
- 3D cooler advanced solution for total cooling and also faster cooling with dual fan compressor technology.
- Also has a filtration using four filters in one to prevent PM 2.5 pollution.
If you are looking for a good conditioner with excellent cooling during the summer months, then the Sanyo AC is the right choice.
Are too much in attention and also consume a lot of power. The air conditioners manufactured by Sanyo are the shiniest and have the feature of a hidden temperature screen.
Price and Features of Sanyo Air Conditioners
- The starting price of these conditioners is 37800 rupees.
- These air conditioners have easy chilling technology and also are eco-friendly.
- These can also be controlled with the help of a remote for the purpose of switching them on and off.
- Each conditioner has advanced technology of inverters for the betterment of comfort.
You may also like to read about Sujata mixer grinder 1000 watts price in india here.
If you are looking for the best air conditioner for your home then haier is the best brand for you.
These air conditioners come in different varieties with different capacities and different energy ratings so that you get what you require as per your needs.
It’s a Chinese company which specialises in home appliances. The air conditioners of Haier have a large number of air conditioners that have a price of economic health, that is the prices of these air conditioners are very pocket friendly.
Price and Feature of Haier Air Conditioners
- The starting price of these air conditioners are 29000 INR.
- These air conditioners have a lot of excellent features which include a lesser flow of air and have four different air flow directions.
If you want an affordable air conditioner then Onida is the best brand for you to choose. Onida has a conditional which can easily fit into your budget. These air conditioners are well known for their looks and ability of cooling. Even though Onida has a pocket-friendly budget it still has a variety of features for this modern world.
A lot of air conditioners from Onida have a two to five-star rating in the categories of energy efficiency.
Also read about Usha silai machine price and the buying options available here.
Price and Feature of Onida Air Conditioners
- The starting price of Onida air conditioners is ₹ 36,000.
- These air conditioners have the highest quality of condensers and are also available in many different colors.
- When we talk about durability Onida is the best air conditioner which also comes with a lot of features like energy efficiency and a turbo cleaning filter.
Reconnect is a manufacturer which promises a lot of premium quality at a pocket-friendly price.
Reconnect air conditioners,no doubt, are the best eco friendly conditioners too. The technology that reconnect uses makes it an energy efficient air conditioner as the same which are being used by the different brands of air conditioners.
Price and Features of Reconnect Air Conditioners
The starting price of reconnecting the conditioners is ₹37000.
It has the feature of durability and also has features like saving energy the inverter technology and has different levels of quality testing technology inbuilt.
The design of reconnect air conditioners has been made in a way that helps them function efficiently in any other climate also.
How to Choose the Best AC Brand?
There are many factors to consider when purchasing an air conditioner, such as the brand, type of system, and features. You can read online reviews, talk to friends and family who have ACs or even ask your contractor for their opinion.
- Customer service: If you have a problem with your AC, you want to know that the company will be there to help you.
- Price: Air conditioners can be expensive, so you’ll want to find a brand that offers good value for the price.
- Type of system: There are different types of air conditioners, such as central ACs, ductless systems, and portable units.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you should have a good idea of which AC brand is right for you.
Tips to Maintain Air Conditioners
It is necessary to maintain your air conditioner regularly to ensure its proper functioning. Given below are some tips that will help you keep your air conditioner in good working condition:
- Firstly, it is important to clean the filter of your air conditioner regularly. A clogged filter can restrict airflow and increase energy consumption.
- Secondly, you should also check the coils of your air conditioner and clean them if they are dirty.
- Thirdly, it is important to keep the outdoor unit of your air conditioner free from debris and dirt.
Various Advantages of An Air Conditioner
Air conditioners are a highly demanding asset due to its various advantages. In many ways they are superior to ceiling fans because during extremely hot climates fans fail to relieve us, it is only Air conditioners that have the capacity to cool the entire room.
Fan does not cool the room temperature, it only moves the cool air and our body sweat gets evaporated and we feel cool.
Whereas the Air conditioner lowers down the room temperature, thereby making the room cool. Once considered an expensive Air conditioner is now becoming a common asset of every house.
Due to an increase in its demand, the price of the Air conditioner has reduced nowadays. People have gradually realized its innumerable benefits which has made it a popular choice among the masses.
Air conditioner gives you a good and proper sleep at night due to its cooling ability and you wake up in the morning feeling fresh.
It not only gives ease by cooling the temperature and improving the quality of air, it has several other benefits. Before providing you the list of top 10 Air Conditioners with price, have a glance on the various advantages of an air conditioner.
- Lowers the humidity – It lowers the humidity of our home, keeping it free from dampness and moisture. A damp-free home makes for a healthy living.
- Prevents diseases like Asthma and other dust allergies – Flues due to allergies and Asthma turns severe due to the intake of air containing dust and pollens. An air conditioner purifies and disinfects the air we inhale.
- Reduces heat stroke – The scorching heat of summer leads to an increase in heat stroke every year. The air conditioner, as it has the capacity to lower the temperature of your home, reduces the chance of heat strokes.
- Improves the quality of air – Improper ventilation leads to bacteria and dust in your home. Air Conditioner improves the quality of air and makes you breathe fresh air.
- Prevents overheating of devices and gadgets – Due to scorching heat in some parts of India, your gadgets and devices such as laptop, mobile, microwaves etc stop working and by reducing the temperature of your home by an air conditioner, you can prevent such mishaps.
- Noiseless operation – Unlike the fan which produces a lot of noise while moving, most of the air conditioner functions noiselessly, making you sleep or work peacefully and calmly.
The price range for air conditioners in India is quite vast. You can get an AC under Rs 30,000, or you can get one that’s over Rs 60,000.
In this article, we’ve listed some of the best air conditioner brands in India along with their prices so that you can make an informed decision when purchasing your next AC.