Best 4 Burner Gas Stoves in India
- 1 4 Burner Gas Stoves with Latest Features
- 2 Factors to Note Before Purchasing a 4-Burner Gas Stove
To prepare food, you require a gas stove. Apart from this basic function, a gas stove is a future investment which is why you need to be extremely careful before purchasing the right kind of stove. Over the years, the manufacturing of gas stoves has also changed considerably. Gone are the days of a single-burner gas stove.
Nowadays, you can get hold of even 4 burner gas stoves in India. Although you might think that a four-burner gas stove in India is extremely expensive, and will end up burning a hole in your pocket; this is not true. You can get affordable gas stoves with four burners that have ergonomic features.
So, if you are looking for the best 4 burner gas stoves in India, then, this blog is meant for you. Continue reading to know more about the best 4-burner gas stoves in India recommendations, and the factors you need to note before purchasing a 4 burner gas stove.
Due to the advantages of four burner gas stoves, they are very popular in India. Four burner gas stoves give you convenient and comfortable cooking by saving your precious time.
It gives you the scope for multitasking by cooking dishes up to four at the same time on four different burners.
This type of gas stove is suitable for the joint families of India which requires a lot of cooking for various family members.
Four burner gas stoves have three different sizes of burners, needed according to our requirements.
The large burner for cooking heavy meals like lunch or dinner, the medium sized for making breakfast like Dosa or a French toast and the small ones for making tea or boiling eggs.
4 Burner Gas Stoves with Latest Features
Mentioned below are the top four burner gas stoves currently in the Indian market. If you want to buy one, then, go for these recommended models.
Prestige Magic GTMC 04 SQ Gas Stove
This model looks extremely stylish in its black glass stove and enhances the beauty of modern kitchen.
Prestige is a renowned brand and is ISI certified. The product has 2 years of warranty by manufacturer with a price of Rs 8495. If you are brand conscious with quality products, you can go for this beautiful four burner gas stove.
- Stainless steel gas stove that can resist bumps and scratches.
- Four sturdy burners that will last you a lifetime and are easy to clean.
- Square-shaped body for better comfort and easy placement.
- Four brass burners for better heat distribution.
- Works on manual ignition.
- All burners have a drip tray included.
- Spill-proof design helps in easy cleaning.
- Toughened matte black glass surface top that does not crack easily.
Glen 4-Burner Glass Stove 1040 GTXL HF BB BL
Glen gas stove is widely used in India for its elegant models with superior quality, at an affordable price. This four-burner gas stove is one such model of Glen. The product comes with a warranty of two years. The price of the ISI certified product is Rs 9495.
- Four brass burners for better fuel efficiency and quicker cooking.
- Utensil support is strong and sturdy.
- Stainless steel body that will last you for at least ten to twelve years easily.
- Has a front inlet nozzle for the gas.
- Has matte SS drip trays included in the package.
- Toughened black velvety glass top. This Glass top gas stove is highly heat resistant and break-proof.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
Usha 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Stove GS4 001
This gas stove is a perfect example of aesthetics and functionality. The 6 mm sleek toughened glass top makes it durable and stylish. The black glossy glass comes with a warranty of five years from the date of purchase. The price of the gas stove model is Rs 11590.
- Glossy black stainless-steel body for better aesthetic appeal and is highly rustproof.
- Four brass burners are placed at an equal distance from each other and distribute heat evenly.
- All burners have a drip tray to prevent unnecessary spilling.
- Smooth rounded edges to prevent any injuries and scratches.
- Knobs are ergonomically placed and operate smoothly.
- Works on a manual ignition system easily.
- There are no spill trays included in the gas stove package.
- Its dimensions are- 635cm x 762cm x 14.7cm.
Lifelong 4 Burner Gas Stove With Glass Top
This is a ISI certified brand which looks extremely elegant with its classic black glass top, having utilitarian features. This is an ideal gas stove for a modern kitchen which comes at very less budget. Buy it online at a price of Rs 7495. It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- It has an ultra-low budget.
- It is compact in size.
- It has 100 % brass burners.
- It has 6mm black toughened glass at the top.
- It has pan support to ensure stability during cooking.
- It has a manual ignition system.
- The nylon knobs have firm gripping.
- It is easy to clean.
- It has six months additional warranty if registered on its website.
Elica Vetro Four Burner Gas Stove With Glass Top
This model of Elica is popular for its slim design. It gives a premium look with its black colour matt finish, with the ability of high performance. It has a two years manufacturing warranty on the product and seven years on the toughened glass. It is the most selling gas stove in India with a price Rs 8490.
- It has brass burners.
- It has round drip trays for collecting the spills.
- It has euro coated pan supports to ensure stability while cooking.
- It has good quality knobs.
- The mode of ignition is manual.
- It is resistant to rust and corrosion for its stainless-steel body.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
Here you can also look for Sunflame gas stove which is one of the oldest gas stove brands in India and also comes up to 5 burners.
Factors to Note Before Purchasing a 4-Burner Gas Stove
Read the following factors carefully before purchasing a 4 burner gas stove.
- A 4-burner gas stove is mostly used by large families. If you stay alone, or with a partner, buying a gas stove with four burners is not really required. Here you should look for a 2 burner gas stove which is perfect for 2 – 3 people. Only if the number of members in your family is around seven to eight should you buy a four-burner gas stove.
- Note the burner distance. It might be possible that you will use large utensils simultaneously. Adequate distance between the four burners is, therefore, essential to ensure safety.
- You must decide whether you want aluminium or brass burners. Based on the pros and cons of both the burner materials, you must come to a conclusion.
- You must decide the type of burner you wish to purchase. Nowadays, there are different burners available in the market that include- electric ignition, sealed, or standing pilot burners. They vary in their operation and costs.
- Understand whether you want the burners to be manually or automatically ignited. Although automatic ignition systems are popularly chosen by people because the stove gets switched on easily with the knob, some prefer manual ignition with the help of a matchstick or gas lighter. Between the two, automatic ignition 4-burner gas stoves are a bit more expensive.
You should also know about – Best Gas Stove Brands In India
Never rush into buying a gas stove for your home because it is meant to be a long-lasting investment. Instead, do proper research before you settle on one. Compare and contrast between different gas stove brands to understand which one meets your requirements perfectly. You can purchase any of the following 4 burner gas stoves in India mentioned above. All of them are easily available and are guaranteed to last you a lifetime.
Consider Reading -