Top 6 Electric Sewing Machines In India Under 10000
- 1 Benefits Of Electric Sewing Machines
- 2 Following Are The Top-Rated Electric Sewing Machines:
Because people aren’t that picky about sewing machines, going through guides like this one saves a lot of the hassle that comes with learning from experience.
some people are only drawn in by the appealing features like an LCD, design, and colors of the sewing machine when they visit to buy it. These gentlemen only realize that if they had taken the time to evaluate crucial aspects like sewing speed and sewing foot compatibility, they probably would have spent their money more wisely.
Electronic sewing machines frequently offer a wide range of features. Additionally, these machines are user-friendly for experienced seamstresses. It is an electric free-arm machine that is lightweight and small.
There is also a model with an LCD screen that lets you choose patterns in order. One of the best electric sewing machines, for instance, is the Usha Janome Dream Sewing Machine, which comes with a lot of cutting-edge features at a reasonable price.
The best electric sewing machine models that are available on the Indian market for between Rs 5,000 and Rs 10,000 are compared in this article.
Benefits Of Electric Sewing Machines
- When you need to control the thread and actively manipulate the fabric while sewing, sewing operations are very simple. Sewists who master foot control will never want to sew without feet.
- The sewing requires little effort.
- The majority of electric sewing machines can not only make straight stitches, but they can also make buttonholes, bleeds, and 3-step zigzag stitches, among other things, without requiring any additional tools.
- Additionally, embroidery threads are utilized from time to time.
Following Are The Top-Rated Electric Sewing Machines:
Brother JA1400 Sewing Machine
The Brother JA1400 model is an ideal sewing machine for homemakers and beginners. Provided instructional DVDs in the sales of this sewing machine make it perfect even for those who inspire to be a dress designer but have never touched a sewing machine before. It has the following great characteristics:
- Built-in 14-stitch patterns
- 750 SPM sewing speed
- Excellent build
- Provided foot paddle
- Automatic stitch length & width, and lots of other features
May you should read: Best Sewing Machine in India
Singer 8280 Sewing Machine
This Electric Sewing Machine will appreciate your embroidery and sewing skills and assist you in repairing perishable garments. Several stitch patterns are included to help you work more effectively.
This machine has a lot of features and rich stitch patterns to make your work easier. You can choose your favorite design thanks to the built-in 8-stitch patterns, 24 stitches, and 5mm maximum stitch width.
- It is lightweight and portable
- Simple to set up
- It lets you select from seven different stitch patterns with the turn of a dial, making it suitable for intricate home or fashion sewing.
- Additionally, the needle position can be easily adjusted for a variety of tasks, including topstitching, cording, and sewing zippers.
Usha Janome Dream Stitch With Automatic Zig-Zag Stitching
A compact, transportable, and easy-to-use electric sewing machine with an automated zigzag stitch is called the Usha Janome Dream Stitch. The machine features a bigger presser foot lift, seven ornamental stitches that are built in already, and seven appliqué stitches.
Additionally, a sewing light is provided so you can see what you’re doing when stitching in dimly lit settings. It has exceptional customer service and well-known brand with a price range of 9,200 INR.
- 550 stitches at a time
- Seven uses, including roll hemming, tip fixing, smocking, and quilting.
- Stitch length control, triple stitching, automatic bobbin release
- A two-year warranty.
Singer Promise 1408 Sewing Machine
The new Singer Promise 1408 is fantastic from a functional and aesthetic standpoint. You can make anything you can imagine with its darning plates, simple stitch options, and automated buttonholes.
In addition, this machine has a 700 SPM speed and 10 pre-programmed stitch settings. You won’t be sorry you bought it because it comes with a warranty for two years. The price is 8,149 INR.
- Metal frame with a lot of strength
- Automatic 4-step buttonhole
- 24 stitch functions, 10 built-in stitches,
- A sewing foot that snaps on
- Replaceable free arm
- A two-year warranty
Usha Janome Marvela Sewing Machine
Keep in mind that although purchasing this Usha product will set you back a whopping Rs 8335, you will receive numerous benefits. This amazing device will make your life so much easier.
The Usha brand impresses with its high-end construction using premium materials to produce a design that is both sleek and durable. This Usha Sewing Machine will help you channel your inner designer. There are seven distinct stitch operations.
This machine is the fastest in its class at 550 stitches per minute. Buttonholes can also be made with this tool. A powerful sewing light that can be used at night is also included.
Singer 1306 Sewing Machine
You have more chances to sew smarter because of its numerous unique properties. The most affordable sewing machine for novices costs Rs 6942. Because it has a brief and informal thread diagram, setting it up is simple.
Your seams are more flexible and under your complete control as a result of the ultra-high-pressure foot lifter and snap-on presser foot. Enjoy the LED-illuminated display, six-stitch patterns, and four-step buttonholes.
- It has six integrated stitches
- Four buttonhole steps to make sewing even more fun.
- When sewing with a double needle, you can sew and embellish clothes in equal rows with double spool pins.
- Since they are fixed, there is no need to change the width or length.
- You have complete control over your sewing with the three sewing feet—general purpose, buttonhole, and zipper—that you can use.