Gem portal stands for government e-marketplace. It is designed by the government of India to make the procurement of all goods transparent. It has many options and services available on a single online platform. This gem portal is a very good platform that is designed to meet requirements without any hassle.
Only registered suppliers can sell their products and services on this gem portal. Various other government organisations can simply buy the goods that they want without any hassle. It is easy to use and organisations are having its benefits.
In this blog, we will talk about gem portals in detail and we will discuss how it benefits organisations. The Gem portal products price list will be shared in the upcoming sections. Let us get started with our discussion on the government-e- marketplace portal i.e. gem portal.
What Are The Important Products Available At Gem?
The product list of things available at Gem are as follows-
- One can buy various office supplies such as staples, pens, paper or any other stationery-related thing from the gem portal.
- One can also buy laptops, mice, keyboards, and electronic devices from Gem portal.
- This portal has various options of furniture. If one needs to buy a chair, desk, or table then one can get a varied range of them on the gem portal.
- Devices like cables, fans, lights, LEDs, and air conditioners can be bought too.
- Equipment like hospital beds and needles, medical kits, stretchers etc can be bought on Gem Portal.
- If one is looking for laboratory-related supplies such as centrifuges, reagents or chemicals then one can visit here.
- Books etc can be found on the gem portals too.
- Security equipment like cameras etc are present.
- Food items including fruits etc are available.
You can see a wide range of products and services from home to labs and from hospitals to kitchens, everything is available here on the gem portal. The varied list of items makes this portal the best government portal. One can definitely visit the portal for availing benefits.
Factors of Gem Portal Products Price List
- The prices of products on the gem portal are discussed or settled by the suppliers.
- The price list varies according to the required item.
- Along with the price settled by the seller, the MRP is affected by the gem portal’s terms and conditions.
- GST is also applicable to the items mentioned on the gem portal.
- Although the direct online procurement this portal makes the product cost effective.
- Thus the price of the product may vary but one gets it directly from the seller without additional haphazard things or processes.
How Can One Apply For A Gem Portal?
If you are someone who is looking to apply on a gem portal then here is a simple guide. You can read the following things here and can simply apply on the Gem portal. The documents that are required for applying on the gem portal are-
- PAN CARD and Adhar card.
- GST certification.
- Email and along with a mobile number.
- Details of bank account.
- Income tax return for the last three years.
- Photographs or other documents as required.
After having all these documents one can simply enrol themselves on the gem portal by visiting their official link.
One needs to follow all the required steps and one can get themselves registered on the gem portal.
All these things are required and one can simply visit their online portal for detailed information.
Who Uses A Gem Portal?
The gem portal is for all government organisations. They can buy goods from the gem portal. They can buy the required things. Organisations such as-
- Central organisations.
- State government ministries.
- Subordinate offices.
- Autonomous bodies at central and state levels.
- Public sector units.
All these organisations can buy from the Gem portal. It makes the process transparent. One can simply visit the portal and buy things by applying filters of cost range etc.
Working Mechanism Of Gem Portal
Here we will talk about how a gem portal works and what its working mechanism is.
Working on a gem portal is easy and one can simply use it. It is a smooth process.
- First one needs to detect what the person wants to buy. It can be any type of goods service or product. One needs to search it. After searching one will see that many items will be loaded on the screen. Among them, one can select the desired one. The desired item will be selected and one can proceed toward another step.
- Now one needs to order the specific product. After ordering one can select the payment method. It can be a credit card, debit card or UPI. One can make the payment.
- After the payment step one can simply check that order has been placed and the delivery date will be mentioned too. One can expect the delivery. In case of any wrong item delivered one can contact the seller again or can raise a dispute.
Thus it is very easy to use the gem portal. Like other sites, one can simply choose items and can buy them easily.
Perks Of Gem Portal
Let us tell you the perks or benefits of government e-marketplaces. The perks or benefits of gem portal are as follows-
- It is very easy to use. One can buy goods easily.
- It makes the buying process and selling process transparent as it is related to government organisations.
- It is time-saving. Sellers and buyers can contact directly on this portal thus it reduces time consumption.
- The working of this site is smooth.
- The goods available here are cost-effective.
- Wide ranges and services are available on this portal. One can choose from many options.
- One can register themselves very easily.
These were the benefits of the gem portal and government organisations can avail it. This was all about the gem portal which is specifically designed for fulfilling the requirements of government organisations. One can simply enrol them and avail their benefits. Here you can also check the latest Kajaria tiles price list.